On Autism and AAC
Today we are revisiting some of Robin’s most popular posts.
- 30 Ways to Celebrate Autism Awareness Month
- AAC Must-Have’s for the Classroom and Therapy Room
- The First 12: Getting Started with Core Words
- Literacy For Everyone with Adapted Books
- Beyond Requesting: Using Scripts to Teach Conversation
- AAC Goals That Matter
- Creating Communication Boards: There are Lot of Apps for That!
- Join Together: Core and Fringe Vocabulary
- Beyond Requesting: Let’s Chat with Peers
- Begin AAC Now: 10 Things to Do
Filed under: PrAACtical Thinking
This post was written by Carole Zangari