5 Presentation Handouts on AAC and Literacy
Wouldn’t it be great to have an unlimited budget for travel to conferences and workshops?! Until then, here are some presentation handouts to enjoy.
- Communication using graphic symbols: Challenges and solutions for classroom contexts by Kerstin Tönsing
- Inclusive Reading Practices that Benefit Students with Intellectual Disabilities and their Classmates by David Koppenhaver
- Inclusive Writing Practices that Benefit Students with Intellectual Disabilities and their Classmates by David Koppenhaver
- Rett Syndrome: Avenues for Building Communication Low and High Tech by Susan Norwell
- Rett Syndrome: High Tech and Writing by Susan Norwell
Note: Presentation handouts may be available for a limited time.
Filed under: PrAACtical Thinking
Tagged With: handouts
This post was written by Carole Zangari