5 AAC Handouts from Conferences Near and Far
There have been lots of wonderful AAC sessions at conferences in the past 12 months. Here are a handful of handouts from some of them.
- Effects of Embedding Core Vocabulary in Emergent Literacy Instructional Routines – Penny Hatch, Lori Geist & Karen Erickson, ISAAC 2018
- The Cognitive Demands Checklist Thinking about Thinking for AAC – Melanie Fried-Oken, Aimee Mooney, & Michelle Kinsella
- The AAC Learning Center(s): Online Supports for Pre-service Instruction – Chris Klein & David McNaughton, ATIA 2019
- Talking Early Mobility: Get Moving with AAC – Tami Altschuler, Daniella Klein, Amanda Tesoriero, & Ashley Carr Scully, ASHA 2018
- Developing Communication and Access Skills for Children Who Face Severe Physical and Multiple Challenges – Linda Burkhart ATIA 2019
Did you attend an AAC session that was especially helpful? We’d love to hear about it.
NOTE: Depending on the presenter and venue, these handouts may be available only for a limited time.
This post was written by Carole Zangari