Throwback Thursday: Beyond Autism Awareness to Understanding, Acceptance, and Inclusion
Given that PrAACtical AAC was co-founded by a master clinician with a deep love of autism, Dr. Robin Parker, it comes as no surprise that we’ve published well over 200 posts that focus on supporting children and adults with autism. Here are a few that relate specifically to going beyond awareness and build understanding, acceptance, and inclusion.
- Autism Awareness and Acceptance Month: 5 Videos for Kids
- 20 Ways for SLPs to Celebrate Autism Awareness and Acceptance Month
- 10 Things to do for Autism Awareness/Acceptance Month
- 30 Things to Do for Autism Awareness Month
- Keep Learning About Core: 8 More Things to Do for Autism Awareness and Acceptance Month
Do you have meaningful ways to help others move beyond awareness? We’d love to hear about them.
This post was written by Carole Zangari