AAC Posts from PrAACtical Week #49: December 2020
Happy Sunday, AAC friends! Here are some posts that may be of interest.
Monday – School Year of Core Vocabulary Words: AAC Resources for Month 5 (December) by Michaela Sullivan, Alisa Lego, & Beth Lytle
Tuesday – AAC Link Up
Wednesday – Video of the Week: Personal Narrative Writing & AAC
Thursday – Throwback Thursday: AAC Assessment Practices
Still have time for a little more AAC? Here are some of our suggestions.
- 10 Apps to Gift an AAC SLP
- Helping Beginning Communicators Expand Their Sentence Length
- 5 Ways to Make Semantic Maps More Effective in AAC Therapy
- PrAACtically Reading with Karen Natoci: The Family Book
- How I Do It: A Year of Core Words in Action
Have a great week, everyone!
Filed under: Featured Posts, PrAACtical Thinking
Tagged With: education, narrative, school
This post was written by Carole Zangari