Throwback Thursday: AAC Assessment Practices
Welcome to another Throwback Thursday. Join us as we look back at some detailed posts on AAC assessment practices from Vicki Clarke’s series, AAC Assessment Corner.
- Ready, SETT, AAC Evaluate!
- AAC Skills Assessment for Direct Selectors
- Standardized Tests For AAC Users
- AAC Assessment for Emergent Communicators
- The Eyes Have It-Assessment Considerations for High Tech Eye Gaze Access
- Is AAC Feature Matching Still Relevant?
- Thinking Inside the Box for AAC Evaluations
- Procedural Resources
- Evaluating Skills for Use of Comprehensive AAC Dynamic Display SGDs
- Language Representation Elements – Noun Symbol Use for Functional Communication
This post was written by Carole Zangari