Throwback Thursday: AAC Research
It’s Throwback Thursday and today we’ve reached into the archives to revisit past posts on research in the field of AAC. Enjoy!
- PrAACtical Research with Kathy Howery
- Research Support for Aided Language Input
- AAC & Challenging Behavior
- Research Tuesday: Photos Versus PCS – Babies Weigh In
- Literacy Instruction for Students with Significant Disabilities
- Comparing Picture Exchange and SGDs
- Research Reviews Supporting the Use of AAC
- Supporting Children with Severe and Profound Multiple Disabilities
- Sensory Intervention for Individuals with ASD: What Does the Research Say?
Tagged With: research
This post was written by Carole Zangari