Throwback Thursday: AAC & Friendship
Hubert Humphrey said it was life’s most important gift. Elie Wiesel told us that it marks our lives more deeply than love. Thomas Aquinas felt that nothing on earth was more prized.
Friendship matters. To all of us.
Today, we look back at some past posts on how we can support friendship-building with people who use AAC.
- How I Do It: Building Friendship Skills with Peer-A-Mids
- Video of the Week: Social Closeness in AAC Intervention
- 5 Ways SLPs Can Support Friendships for People who Use AAC
- 5 (More) Resources for Supporting Friendships in Individuals who use AAC
- Video of the Week: A Recipe For Friendship
- Communication Circles: With A Little Help From My Friends
- Back to School-Making Friends
- Fresh Look: Friendship Skills for Children With ASD Who Use AACDo you have ways of supporting the friendships of learners who use AAC? We’d love to hear about them.
This post was written by Carole Zangari