It’s PrAACtically Martin Luther King Jr Day
Looking for activities and books to help integrate AAC and language learning with content about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr? Here are some resources to explore.
- Acts of Kindness and Justice
- Martin Luther King Jr: Venn Diagram: Great for practice of core and fringe vocabulary, as well as information-giving (e.g., name, birthday) and comparing/contrasting
- Martin Luther King Jr I Have a Dream Speech: Wonderful for older learners and those focused on Tier 2 vocabulary, more complex sentences, main idea, narrative development, and inferencing.
- Martin Luther King Jr Holiday 5 Resources for AAC Learners
- Visual Supports, Core Words, and Martin Luther King
- Core Values: Suggestions for Language Building with AAC Learners
This post was written by Carole Zangari