AAC Resources for Core Vocabulary Teaching
Let’s start the week with some downloadable resources for those of you teaching core vocabulary. Today, we’ll head to the online marketplace for educators, Teachers Pay Teachers, to check out some of the free AAC resources.
- DIY AAC Visuals Freebie (Speechy Musings)
- Customizing AAC Systems Top 10 Tips for Augmentative Communication Users (Susan Berkowitz)
- Word of the Week: Come (Sister SLPs)
- Visual Supports/AAC for Pizza and Birthday Cake Toys (Speech Universe)
- Expressing Negatives Lesson Plan (AAC Language Lab)
This post was written by Carole Zangari