Autism and AAC: 5 Pinterest Boards to Follow
Pinterest has just exploded as a curation venue for content related to AAC and autism. Here are some boards to check out and consider following.
- Considerate Classroom by Lindy McDaniel
- Autism Teaching Tools Visual Supports by Christine Reeve
- Visual Supports and Social Stories by the Michigan Association of School Social Workers
- Visual Schedules by Brandi Shinn
- Behavior Management Strategies by The Autism Helper
Do you have favorite Pinterest boards that we should know about?
Filed under: PrAACtical Thinking
This post was written by Carole Zangari