26 AAC Posts You May Have Missed-March, 2012
If March was as busy for you as it was for us, then you may have missed some of these posts. Grading exams, meeting with students, clinical paperwork, grant-writing, teaching, travel, etc. Know wonder we’re tired! Enjoy this bit of catch-up.
- 5 Great Resources for Helping Individuals with Vision and Hearing Loss
- AAC on the Go: 5 Tips for Traveling with AAC
- Tech it Up’- 5 Visual Schedule Apps
- 5 Resources for AAC Data Collection
- 5 Tips to Make AAC Assessments Run Smoothly
- 5 References to Support AAC Use
Strategy of the Month: Visual Schedules
Happy April, everyone!
Filed under: PrAACtical Thinking
Tagged With: visual schedule
This post was written by Carole Zangari