Top AAC Posts of 2019
As we prepare to greet a new year and enter a new decade, let’s revisit some of the most popular posts of 2019.
- How I Do It: Writing IEP Goals for Students Who Use AAC with Lauren Enders
- PrAACtical AAC Goals
- Core Samples
- How I Do It: Using PODD books and Aided Language Displays with Young Learners with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- AAC Assessment Forms
- Teaching Core Vocabulary
- Literacy for Everyone with Adapted Books
- A Year of Core Vocabulary Words
- AAC Vocabulary Lists
- Make It Monday: Manual Communication Boards with Core Vocabulary
- Communication Boards: Colorful Considerations
Do you have a favorite that didn’t make the list? We’d love to hear about it.
This post was written by Carole Zangari