Throwback Thursday: AAC & Questions
Whether we’re asking them or answering them, questions play an important role in casual conversation, academic discussions, and formal exchanges. In today’s installment of Throwback Thursday, we’re sharing some past posts on interrogative language and AAC.
Hope you find something useful.
- Asking Good Questions During Interactive Book Reading with AAC Learners
- Holiday Talk: AAC Conversations Using Partner-focused Questions
- On Full Sentences and Questions in AAC Systems
- “Can I ask you a question?” Using Language Experience Surveys
- PrAACtical Suggestions: 5 Ways to Elicit Language Without Asking a Direct Question
- Don’t Ask: 5 Reasons to De-Emphasize Questions in Your AAC Therapy
- Beyond Requesting: Thoughts on Teaching Interrogatives
This post was written by Carole Zangari