Throwback Thursday: AAC Assessment & Intervention for People with Aphasia
June is Aphasia Awareness Month, so we’re reprising some past articles and videos on supporting people with aphasia through AAC.
- When Language Is Lost: AAC Supports for Individuals with Aphasia
- Making It Work: 6 AAC Strategies for People with Aphasia
- Low Tech AAC for Adults with Aphasia: What Does That Mean?
- Bridging the Gap: Helping People with Aphasia to Compensate for Their Language Difficulties
- Aphasia, Supported Communication, Written Choice Strategy, + Variations
- 5 Questions about Aphasia & Communication Books
- A Fresh Look at AAC & Aphasia with Dr. Kristy Weissling
- Communication Books & Aphasia
- Aphasia & Supported Communication: What’s Volunteering Got to Do With It?
- AAC Assessment for People with Aphasia
- AAC & Aphasia: Resources in Support of National Aphasia Awareness Month
- Video of the Week: Life Participation & AAC Device Personalization for Adults with Aphasia
- Video of the Week: AAC & Aphasia
This post was written by Carole Zangari