Site of the Month: TASN
August’s Site of the Month is chock full of resources for professionals and families working with individuals who have ASD. The Kansas Autism Spectrum Disorders website is maintained by the TASN Autism and Tertiary Behavior Supports.
Among the highlights:
- Over 150 social narratives
- Downloadable materials for communication
- 50+ classroom resources, including data forms, visual supports, and more
- Summary sheets on things like The Incredible 5-point Scale, motivational assessments, and reinforcer preference assessments.
- Dozens of examples of visual tasks
- A wide variety of archived webinars
Hope you enjoy exploring this site!
Filed under: PrAACtical Thinking
This post was written by Carole Zangari