Language Experience Surveys: 8 Fun Ideas
In a previous post, we talked about the fun ways to get in some good AAC practice with language experience surveys. Here are some great examples of survey-related materials that we found on one of our favorite communities, Boardmaker Share.
- Hot Chocolate Survey by Sharon Maack-Connolly
- What I Did Over the Holidays by Becki Ratcliffe
- I Can (corresponds with MeVille to Weville but also good for any core language practice) by Alison R
- Songs About America by Kate Ahern
- How Do You Like to Travel by Vicki Clarke
- My Opinion: Pets by Vicki Clarke
- How Do You Get to School by Tiffany Paul
- What is Your Favorite Fast Food Restaurant by Tiffany Paul
We’d love to hear more prAACtical ideas for using language experience surveys.
Filed under: PrAACtical Thinking
This post was written by Carole Zangari