AAC Posts from PrAACtical Week #7: February 2020
Happy Sunday, AAC friends! Here are some posts you may have missed.
Monday – TELL ME About It: AAC Learning with ‘Go Away, Big Green Monster!’
Tuesday – AAC Link Up
Wednesday – Video of the Week: Supporting Students Who Use AAC with School-wide Implementation
Thursday – How I Do It: Project-Based Learning and AAC
Before you leave, here are a few more past posts to check out.
- Visual Supports for Places Around School (downloadable)
- Visual Supports for Places We Go (downloadable)
- AAC Intervention for Children with ASD
- Teaching Communication Partners Through Video Self-modeling
- Bilingual AAC Assessment Tips
Filed under: Featured Posts, PrAACtical Thinking
Tagged With: schools, TELL ME, visual supports
This post was written by Carole Zangari