AAC Posts from PrAACtical Week #22: May 2018
It’s a holiday weekend here in the US and that means a little more time to relax and catch up on things. If your day includes catching up on some AAC reading, check out our posts from the past week.
Monday – Message and Voice Banking
Tuesday – AAC Link Up
Have time for a little more light reading? Here are a few topics you might like to explore.
- Using Structure to Support Participation
- Designing & Using Visual Supports for Older Students
- Using Scripts in AAC Therapy
- 5 Ways to Use Anchor Charts & Other Visual Supports in AAC Therapy
- 5 Visual Supports for AAC Learners
Before you go, you may wish to review our privacy policies, which were updated as required by the General Data Protection Regulations which went into effect earlier this month. You can review our policy privacies here.
Filed under: PrAACtical Thinking
This post was written by Carole Zangari