AAC Posts from PrAACtical Week #21: May 2018
Hello, Sunday! As AAC service providers, the work we do often keeps us too busy to do much reading. And so, we often use the weekends to catch up. If you’re in that mode today, check out our posts from last week.
- Monday: PrAACtical Resources: Lockdown, Code Red, & Other School Safety Drills
- Tuesday: AAC Link Up
- Wednesday: Video of the Week: AAC in Acute Care
- Thursday: Throwback Thursday: Extension Activities for AAC Practice
Still have an appetite for some more AAC? Here are a few past posts to sink your teeth into.
- 3 Ways to Use AAC Goals to Strengthen AAC Intervention
- Using Visual Supports for Goal Setting Conversations
- PrAACtically Pinteresting with Lauren Enders: Writing AAC Goals
- Building Linguistic Competence in AAC Learners: 3 Areas to Consider Targeting
- Writing AAC Goals for Students Who Use AAC
If you’re local, take a look at this opportunity to learn from Dr. Caroline Musselwhite on teaching early reading and writing to learners of any age. You can use the scroll bar to explore or click here for a full-sized version. This 2-day training is free.
Filed under: Featured Posts, PrAACtical Thinking
Tagged With: Caroline Musselwhite, goals, literacy, summary post
This post was written by Carole Zangari