A PrAACtical Thanksgiving
Here in the US, it’s a day of thanksgiving and that makes it a perfect time to express my gratitude for the contributions of our guest authors. It is amazing to look back and reflect on the contributions from families, therapists, and teachers, all of whom are incredibly busy. Special thanks to those who’ve come back time and time again to share their ideas, experiences, and resources in one of our recurring series.
- Vicki Clarke: AAC Assessment Corner and other topics
- Karen Natoci: PrAACtically Reading
- Jill Senner and Matthew Baud: How We Do It
- Amy Devin and Lauren Pawlowski: PrAACtical Teaching in the ASD Classroom
- Lauren Enders: PrAACtically Pinteresting, How I Do It, and more!
- Tabi Jones-Wohleber: How I Do It
- And others!
I am grateful to all who make sharing what they know a priority and humbled that some of you choose to do it on PrAACtical AAC.
Happy Thanksgiving, AAC friends!
This post was written by Carole Zangari