5 More Handouts from ISAAC 2012
In past posts, we shared links to some handouts from the ISAAC 2012 Biennial Conference in Pittsburgh. While it is great for those of us who attended but couldn’t get to every presenter we wanted to hear, the main idea was to help spread the awesome content to those of you who couldn’t be there.
Here are some others that may be of interest.
- Creating a Core Vocabulary for a Common Core Curriculum by Karen Erickson, Penelope Hatch, Allison Dennis, & Marlene Cummings
- Baby Talk/Kid Talk PWUAAC Talk to Little Ones! by Krista Howard, Kaitlyn Graham, & Caroline Musselwhite
- Evaluating Preferred Augmentative and Alternative Communication Strategies for Patients in Long Term Health Care Hospitals by Susan Fager, Jenna LeDoux, & David Beukelman
- Prompting: A Cautionary Tale of Use, Misuse & Abuse by Jane Korsten & Terry Foss
- Supporting Linguistic Skills Through iDevices: Cool Tricks with New Applications by Caroline Musselwhite, Deanna Wagner, Laurel Buell, & Marilyn Wilcoxon
Filed under: PrAACtical Thinking
This post was written by Carole Zangari