5 AAC Things to Do in 15 Minutes or Less
- Explore Janice Light and Kathy Drager’s site on AAC and early intervention. Great information and adorable kids: guaranteed to inspire.
- Take a look at the white paper on AAC and iDevices by the AAC-RERC.
- Advocate for full funding for IDEA to make it easier for schools to serve kids with AAC needs. SLPs can do it quickly and easily at this ASHA page.
- Mentally run through the people you work with who use AAC. Make a schedule to periodically back-up their SGDs and apps. (You’ll thank yourself later.)
- Check out an EBP map from the National Center for EBP in Communication Disorders
Filed under: PrAACtical Thinking
This post was written by Robin Parker