5 Books for AAC Professionals
There are many ways for professionals to continue to build their AAC knowledge. Websites and blogs can be very informative. Journal articles, while extremely beneficial, can be challenging both to obtain and utilize. In between are a growing number of books that offer strong content in a readable fashion. Here’s a handful that you might not yet have on your bookshelf.
- Fundamentals of AAC: A Case-Based Approach to Enhancing Communication by Nerissa Hall, Jenifer Juengling-Sudkamp, Michelle L. Gutmann, and Ellen R. Cohn
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication: Challenges and Solutions by Billy T. Ogletree
- AAC Visualized by Morgan Van Diepen and Janna Bedoyan
- Effective Augmentative and Alternative Communication Practices 1st Edition by Miriam C. Boesch and M. Alexandra Da Fonte
- AAC for All: Culturally and Linguistically Responsive Practice by Mollie G. Mindel and Jeeva John
Looking for a few more? Check out this list from a previous post.
Filed under: Featured Posts
This post was written by Carole Zangari
This is another great book! 🙂