5 Books for AAC Professionals
Reading blogs and websites is a great way to get information on practical aspects of AAC. For a deeper dive, consider digging into some of these books.
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication: Engagement and Participation by Erna Alant
- Multimodal AAC for Individuals with Down Syndrome by Krista Wilkinson and Lizbeth Finestack
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication: Models and Applications, 2nd Edition by Filip Loncke
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Intervention: An Intensive, Immersive, Socially Based Service Delivery Model by Janet Dodd
- Tele-AAC by Nerissa Hall, Jenifer Juengling-Sudkamp, Michelle Gutmann, and Ellen Cohn
Is there a book that’s made a big difference in your AAC work? Use the comments feature to share your thoughts.
This post was written by Carole Zangari