5 "Go To" Sites for AAC & Visual Support Downloads
We’ve shared a number of resources for downloadable AAC materials in previous posts like this and on some of our Pinterest boards. Sometimes we start from scratch but other times we check out what other professionals and families have created, then download and adapt them for our use. It’s wonderful to see the generous online community growing! Here are some more sites we like for AAC and visual support downloads.
1. For Visual Supports from Hamilton Boone Madison Special Services Cooperative
2. From Special Education Technology-British Columbia: PictureSet
3. Free software with symbols for making visual supports: QuickPics Symbols from Patrick Ecker
4. Behavioral supports from eLearning Visuals
5. Wonderful activities to support language and literacy from Dr. Caroline Musselwhite
Where do you go for online materials to download materials for your AAC work?
Filed under: PrAACtical Thinking
This post was written by Carole Zangari