Published on December 11th, 2012 | by Carole Zangari0
5 AAC-related Presentation Handouts from 2012
One of our deepest holiday wishes is that every AAC-loving clinician could have an increased travel budget for professional development. Until then, here are some handouts from AAC presentations at conferences around the US.
- From the ISAAC Biennial Conference in Pittsburgh: Eﬀects of Early AAC Intervention for Children with Down Syndrome by Janice Light and Kathryn Drager
- This was a well-attended session by Jane Korsten & Terry Foss at ISAAC 2012: Assessment Strategies for Individuals with Sensorimotor Differences
- Wish I could have been at Deanna Wagner’s session at ARSHA on AAC for Students with Visual and Multiple Disabilities: How to Plan and Implement a Successful AAC
- Treatment of Childhood Apraxia of Speech: A Checklist for Evidence-based Practice by Sue Caspari at the 2012 ASHA Schools Conference
- Theresa Bartolotta & Patricia Remshifski’s ASHA session on Communication & Swallowing in Rett Syndrome: An Update for Clinicians