Top AAC Videos of 2018
As the end of the year approaches, we’re looking back to see which posts you liked best. Here are the most popular videos from our 2018 posts.
- AACtually Doing It: Core in the Classroom
- Aided Language Input: How Much Language Should We Model?
- Using Apps to Engage Young AAC Learners
- Strategies for Helping Early AAC Users Engage and Interact
- iPad Apps for Learners with Complex Needs
- Make a Core Vocabulary Folder
- Teaching Peers to Interact with Young Children Who Use AAC
- Putting Aided Language Input Into Practice
- Be More with Core
- Getting Started with PODD
Do you have a suggestion for a video we should feature in 2019? We’d love to hear about it.
Filed under: Video of the Week
Tagged With: video
This post was written by Carole Zangari