Top AAC Posts of 2018
Before we say goodbye to 2018, let’s look back on the posts that were most popular among PrAACtical AAC readers.
- How I Do It: Writing IEP Goals for Students Who Use AAC with Lauren Enders
- How I Do It: Using PODD books and Aided Language Displays with Young Learners with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Core Samples
- PrAACtical AAC Goals
- 5 Great Resources for Pre-Made Communication Boards
- AAC Assessment Forms
- Teaching Core Vocabulary
- Make It Monday: Manual Communication Boards with Core Vocabulary
- Literacy for Everyone with Adapted Books
- How I Do It by Rachael Langley – PODD in the Classroom: Portable, Wearable, & Comfortable
Do you have a favorite that didn’t make the list? We’d love to hear about it.
This post was written by Carole Zangari