Throwback Thursday: Addressing AAC Intervention Challenges
Supporting individuals with AAC needs can be a complex process. Even when we have access to the full range of tools we need, have used solid assessment data to plot out the journey, and incorporated evidence-based strategies in our teaching, we often encounter speedbumps or have to take detours. Today, we look back on a handful of past posts that can help us think through some of the challenges that arise.
- Stimming or Learning? Considerations For Kids Who Repeat Themselves with AAC
- AAC Mythology v2.0: A Few Misconceptions About AAC Intervention
- AAC Intervention That Teaches More and Tests Less: Thoughts on Implementation
- AAC Therapy: When the Lesson Plan Fails
- Things to Try with AAC Learners who Have Short Attention Spans
Have you encountered persistent or puzzling intervention challenges that you’d like us to write about? Drop us a note using the contact form or comment below and we’ll try to address those in a future post.
This post was written by Carole Zangari