Throwback Thursday: AAC Instructional Strategies
Engaging activities and materials are important in AAC instruction, but the real magic happens when we implement appropriate intervention strategies with fidelity and on a consistent basis. For Throwback Thursday, we raided the archives to revisit some previous posts on several key intervention strategies.
- Aided Language Input: How Much Language Should We Model?
- Aided Language Input in AACtion
- “I’m Using Aided Language Input. Now what??”
- From Referential to Descriptive Teaching with AAC Learners
- Recasting: A Language Facilitation Strategy
- F is for Feedback
This post was written by Carole Zangari