Round 3: A PrAACtical Celebration & Giveaway
We have been having a wonderful time with our prAACtical celebration! So far, we’ve awarded prizes to 25 different AAC-lovers, thanks to the generosity of a lot of companies and individuals. What a terrific group!
Gail Van Tatenhove, PA
Patient Provider Communication
Paul H. Brookes Publishing Company
Safe N Sound Mobile
Say It with Symbols
Silver Lining Multimedia
How Does It Work?
- We use Rafflecopter to administer the giveaways. All entries made through there will be counted toward our drawings.
- We’re holding four drawings spaced throughout the month, and will draw two more sets of winners, one on October 24 and the other on October 31.
- Prizes are randomly assigned to each winner. We’ll send an email to each one letting them know what they’ve one.
- The winners will have 5 days to respond to our email.
- You’ll need to be a good sport to play along because we’re not going to get into requests for specific prizes or substitutions. (As I learned from wise-beyond-her-years Pauleen, “You get what you get, and you don’t get upset.” Love that!)
- We’ll send out the prizes. And, hopefully, the winners will take a moment to thank the prize donors.
How Often Can You Enter?
That depends on what kind of entry it is. See our AAC Awareness Rafflecopters for details.
The Fine Print
- Winners have 5 days to respond to the email with prize notification. On day 6 after the notification was sent, we will draw a new winner for that prize. Check your spam filters so you don’t miss our notification.
- Tech Support: Regrettably, we can’t provide it. If you have trouble with Flickr, Scoop.It, Twitter, or Facebook or anything like that, you’ll have to rely on your problem-solving skills to FIO (figure it out). We’re new to a lot of this ourselves, so we probably wouldn’t be much help anyway.
- In the event of unforeseen difficulties with prize donors or other things that give us grief, we reserve the right to make prize substitutions.
- What if you don’t like or need your prize? There’s probably someone in your community who does. Consider donating it to a local school, hospital, clinic, or library. We won’t be making substitutions based on winners’ preferences. (Sorry, folks. We gotta leave some time in the day for our real jobs.)
- The app codes that were donated are for the US app store.
- Winners are eligible to enter and win additional prizes in the remaining rounds.
- iPads are not included.
- Be sure to adhere to privacy guidelines for your profession and/or agency when posting pictures.
- We are not responsible for prizes that get lost in the mail.
That’s about it.
There are close to $2,500 worth of prizes that have been donated by people who love AAC as much as we do. Whether or not you decide to enter, we hope you can take a minute to support those who’ve generously contributed to this prAACtical celebration.
Good luck, everyone!
Filed under: PrAACtical Thinking
This post was written by Carole Zangari