Printable Resources for AAC Awareness
Many AAC professionals are known for their generosity in creating and sharing resources to support individuals with complex communication needs. In today’s post, we feature a sampling of some that can be helpful during AAC Awareness Month and beyond.
- Print and display an AAC Poster.
- From The AAC Coach: Never Too Late or Early
- From CoughDrop: Keys to Modeling
- From Rachael Langley: Subway Art
- From Lauren Enders: AAC Do/Do Not
- From Kate Ahern: The Periodic Table of AAC
- From Noodle Nook: 5 Tips for Communicating with Nonverbal Students
- From Scope: Speak Up and Be Safe
- From PrAACtical AAC: More Teaching, Less Testing
- Share handouts
- Have fun with AAC memes created by a variety of people
This post was written by Carole Zangari