PrAACtical Resources: A Potpourri of Visual Supports, AAC Handouts, & More
We’ve been exploring a bunch of different AAC-related resources on the web. Take a peek.
- The Regulator: Visual support for Regulation from Amy Laurent. Learn more about it here.
- Selecting Skills to Teach Communication Partners by Drs. Cathy Binger and Jennifer Kent-Walsh
- Guidelines for Creating a Communication Board by Vicki Haddix
- Drafting CVI Progress Charts for Emergent Readers by Deanna Wagner
- Core Vocabulary and Descriptive Teaching in AAC by the Independent Living Centre of Western Australia
This post was written by Carole Zangari