Looking Back at the AAC Assessment Corner
It’s Throwback Thursday and today we’re turning our attention to assessment. Take a look at these posts from our AAC Assessment Corner series guest authored by Vicki Clarke.
- Evaluating Skills For the Use of Comprehensive AAC Systems – Core Word Use
- Ready, SETT, AAC Evaluate!
- AAC Skills Assessment for Direct Selectors
- Standardized Tests For AAC Users
- AAC Assessment for Emergent Communicators
- The Eyes Have It-Assessment Considerations for High Tech Eye Gaze Access
- Is AAC Feature Matching Still Relevant?
- Thinking Inside the Box for AAC Evaluations
- Procedural Resources
- Evaluating Skills for Use of Comprehensive AAC Dynamic Display SGDs
- Language Representation Elements – Noun Symbol Use for Functional Communication
Tagged With: AAC assessment
This post was written by Carole Zangari