Five Books Featuring Children Who Use AAC
Anyone else thinking of a little summer reading? We were looking for books featuring children who use AAC the other day and thought others might also be interested in this topic.
- The Boy Who Saw Too Much (Part of the Romeo Riley Private Detective Series) by April Whitt
- How Katie Got a Voice (And A Cool New Nickname) by Pat Mervine
- On Being Sarah by Elizabeth Helfman
- Sara’s Surprise by Nan Holcomb
- YOURS! Make your own story with digital storytelling apps like My Story – Book Maker
What are your favorite books that show children using AAC?
Filed under: PrAACtical Thinking
This post was written by Carole Zangari