So much to love about Speakbook, a lovely and hugely functional tool for people who communicate by eye gaze.
- Love the generosity of its designer, Patrick Joyce, in making this available under a Creative Common license
- Love the creative approach of blending an eyegaze board with a communication book
- Love the use of color encoding so that the communicator has access to more words/messages
- Love the plentiful access to the alphabet for spelling novel messages
- Love the beautiful feel of the Speakbook website
Check out this video when you can and share the eye love.
Filed under: PrAACtical Thinking
This post was written by Carole Zangari