AAC Site of the Month: Centre for AAC (CAAC)
November’s Site of the Month is situated at the intersection of research, clinical/educational practices, and professional preparation. The Centre for AAC, housed at the University of Pretoria, has been serving the AAC community for over two decades. Their site has many helpful resources to explore.
- Links to many AAC research studies that CAAC has been involved with, including several with full-text access.
- AAC Resource Manual (selected chapters)
- Information on their post-graduate programs in AAC
- Presentation handouts
- Communication boards focused on reporting abuse (available in many languages)
- Communication board for testifying in court
- Communication Bill of Rights
You can learn more about CAAC by perusing past newsletters which are archived here.
This post was written by Carole Zangari