AAC Posts from PrAACtical Week # 49: December 2018
Happy December, AAC friends! If you are as busy as we think you are, you probably missed some of last week’s posts. Here’s a recap.
Tuesday – AAC Link Up
Still have time for a little more AAC? Here are some of our suggestions.
- 10 Apps to Gift an AAC SLP
- Helping Beginning Communicators Expand Their Sentence Length
- 5 Ways to Make Semantic Maps More Effective in AAC Therapy
- PrAACtically Reading with Karen Natoci: The Family Book
- How I Do It: A Year of Core Words in Action
Have a great week, everyone!
This post was written by Carole Zangari