AAC Posts from PrAACtical Week # 16: April 2022
Happy Sunday, AAC friends! Here is some AAC reading and viewing that may be of interest.
Tuesday – AAC Link Up
And while you’re here, check out some of these past posts.
- 5 Ways to Promote Consistent AAC Use
- Twin Powers Unite: Teaching AAC and Sight Words
- Pragmatic Skill Instruction and AAC with Matthew Baud and Dr. Jill Senner
- Parent Collaboration in AAC Therapies
- PrAACtical Questions with Vicki Clarke: What’s the Role of Core Vocabulary?
- Video of the Week: Telepractice in AAC – Working with What You’ve Got
Filed under: PrAACtical Thinking
This post was written by Carole Zangari