AAC Posts from PrAACtical Week #16: April 2020
Happy Sunday, AAC friends. Here are some posts that may be of interest.
Tuesday – AAC Link Up
Thursday – PrAACtical Conversations About Hand Washing
And while you’re here, check out some of these past posts.
- 5 Ways to Promote Consistent AAC Use
- Twin Powers Unite: Teaching AAC and Sight Words
- Pragmatic Skill Instruction and AAC with Matthew Baud and Dr. Jill Senner
- Parent Collaboration in AAC Therapies
- PrAACtical Questions with Vicki Clarke: What’s the Role of Core Vocabulary?
This post was written by Carole Zangari