5 Resources for Your AAC Toolkit
Looking to add a few things to your AAC resource library? Here are some selections that were posted to the AAC Link Up and may be helpful to some of you.
- Book-related AAC resources by Symbols for All
- Choosing Targets to Model on your Speech Generating Device Parent Handout from KidsAbility.
- Proloquo2Go Starter Guide from AssistiveWare.
- Guide to One-handed Typing Options by Koester Performance Research.
- Picture This: ‘Open Symbols’ for AAC by CoughDrop.
Are their others we should add to this list? We’d love to hear about them.
Tagged With: AAC Resources
This post was written by Carole Zangari