2014 AAC Awareness Month Giveaway
Could it really be October already?! Let’s start off AAC Awareness Month with a giveaway.
We are so grateful to the following organizations for donating raffle prizes for this drawing. Please take a moment to thank them.
- Appy Therapy
- Choice Works/Bee Visual
- Hump Software
- Lesson Pix
- News 2 You
- Safe N Sound Mobile
- Smarty Ears
- Speak For Yourself
- Speak MODalities
- Speech Tree Apps
- Therapy Box
How Does It Work?
- We use Rafflecopter to administer the giveaways. All entries made through there will be counted toward our drawings.
- Once we’ve drawn our winners, we’ll send an email to each one. You’ll need to be a good sport to play along because we’re not going to get into requests for specific prizes or substitutions. (As I learned from wise-beyond-her-years Pauleen, “You get what you get, and you don’t get upset.” Love that!)
- The winners will have 3 days to respond to our email.
- We’ll send out the prizes.
The Fine Print
- Winners have 3 days to respond to the email with prize notification. On day 4th after the notification was sent, we will draw a new winner for that prize. Check your spam filters so you don’t miss our notification.
- Tech Support: Regrettably, we can’t provide it. If you have trouble with Twitter or Facebook or anything like that, you’ll have to rely on your problem-solving skills to FIO (figure it out). We’re new to a lot of this ourselves, so we probably wouldn’t be much help anyway.
- In the event of unforeseen difficulties with prize donors or other things that give us grief, we reserve the right to make prize substitutions.
- What if you don’t like or need your prize? There’s probably someone in your community who does. Consider donating it to a local school, hospital, clinic, or library. We won’t be making substitutions based on winners’ preferences. (Sorry, folks. We gotta leave some time in the day for our real jobs.
- The app codes that were donated are for the US app store.
- iPads are not included.
- We are not responsible for prizes that get lost in the mail.
Filed under: PrAACtical Thinking
Tagged With: AAC Awareness Month, Giveaway
This post was written by Carole Zangari
Thanks for the cool giveaway! I am spreading AAC awareness this month via posts, tweets & pins about AAC with the #AAC #AACFamily & #PresumeCompetence tags on my OMazing Kids social media & blog 🙂
Thanks, Angela! So much mythology still out there. 🙁 Thanks for your support and good luck in the drawing!
Recent graduate from Nova Southeastern, my CF is as a augmentative communication specialist, serving 12 schools. Thanks for being an amazing resource of information.
Thanks to all who contributed to this give away!
Loving the AAC Awareness Month Celebration! Where is PRC?!?
Would love to have them!