Throwback Thursday: AAC & Employment
Looking for information on supporting AAC users in the world of work? These past posts may be helpful.
- Transitioning to the Workplace: Resources for AAC Learners with Significant Disabilities
- PrAACtical Thoughts on Labor Day
- Employment is for Everyone!
- National Quilting Day & Employment
- Learning About Augmentative Communication Empowerment and Supports (ACES)
- How We Do It: Navigating Successful Post-Secondary Transitions in a Virtual World
Filed under: Featured Posts
This post was written by Carole Zangari