AAC Link Up – January 22
Happy Tuesday, AAC friends! Once a week, we invite you to share your own AAC-related content, product news, or anything else that you’d like others in the AAC community to know about. It may be a recent post you’ve written, a slide deck from your AAC presentation, a handout, video, or meme that you’ve posted online, an AAC product you’ve created, an announcement for an AAC camp or conference, or any other prAACtical content you developed and want to share with the AAC community.
To post your own link, scroll all the way down to the bottom of this post and complete the form. Enter the URL and the name/title in the boxes provided below. If you are on a mobile device, click over to the full website version to do this.
The AAC Link Up is moderated to keep us from being spammed, so it may take a little while for your link to show up.
Note: If you receive this post in your email inbox, you are probably getting it before anyone has had a chance to add their links. Check back later in the day if you’re interested in seeing what people from around the globe are sharing.
- Adapted Books
- ALS Speech Recognition Study
- Assessment of Students with CVI
- Connecting AAC & Literacy
- Erin's Story: AT in College
- Learning to label emotions with AAC
- Parent Support Groups
- Preschool Evaluations for Minimally Verbal Students
- Recasts & AAC
- Sing with Core Vocabulary (Target Word: Feel)
- Sleep, Big Bear, Sleep A read aloud story with WordPower
- TechKnowledgy Conference – April 2019
Join us on an AAC Journey!
Filed under: AAC Link Up, Featured Posts
Tagged With: ATIA, preschool, terminology
This post was written by Carole Zangari