AAC Link Up – August 6
Happy Tuesday, AAC friends! Once a week, we invite you to share your own AAC-related content, product news, or anything else that you’d like others in the AAC community to know about. It may be a recent post you’ve written, a slide deck from your AAC presentation, a handout, video, or meme that you’ve posted online, an AAC product you’ve created, an announcement for an AAC camp or conference, or any other prAACtical content you developed and want to share with the AAC community.
To post your own link, scroll all the way down to the bottom of this post and complete the form. Enter the URL and the name/title in the boxes provided below. If you are on a mobile device, click over to the full website version to do this.
The AAC Link Up is moderated to keep us from being spammed so it may take a little while for your link to show up.
Note: If you receive this post in your email inbox, you are probably getting it before anyone has had a chance to add their links. Check back later in the day if you’re interested in seeing what people from around the globe are sharing.
- Backpack & Lunch Visual Supports
- blog post: Even w/ AAC we may not understand everything — and it's ok to admit it
- Building a Foundation for Success with Visual Language
- CVI Course
- Evaporation Science Experiment for Special Education and Autism
- Food: The Love Language of Middle School
- Instagram post from a breakthrough moment
- Jewelry to Keep You Safe
- Neuroscientists decode brain speech signals into written text
- Printable Toy Bin Labels
- Rethink AAC Access & Use
- Visual Rules for Back to School
Filed under: AAC Link Up, Featured Posts
This post was written by Carole Zangari