AAC Link Up
Happy Tuesday, AAC friends!
Once a week we invite you to share your own AAC-related content, product news, or anything else that you’d like others in the AAC community to know about. It may be a recent post you’ve written, a slide deck from your AAC presentation, a handout, video, or meme that you’ve posted online, an AAC product you’ve created, an announcement for an AAC course or conference, or any other prAACtical content you developed and want to share with the AAC community.
To post your own link, scroll all the way down to the bottom of this post and complete the form. Enter the URL and the name/title in the boxes provided below. If you are on a mobile device, click over to the full website version to do this.
The AAC Link Up is moderated to keep us from being spammed so it may take a little while for your link to show up.
Note: If you receive this post in your email inbox, you are probably getting it before anyone has had a chance to add their links. Check back later in the day if you’re interested in seeing what people from around the globe are sharing.
We had a bit of a technical hiccup which prevented the 4,000+ subscribers from getting their updates with new posts. Here are some that you may have missed seeing.
- AAC in Secondary School: Research Project AACtivity
- School Year of Core Vocabulary Words: AAC Resources for Month 6 (January) by Michaela Sullivan, Alisa Lego, & Beth Lytle
- Video of the Week: CommunicationFIRST AAC User Chat with Judy Heumann
- PrAACtically January: AAC Resources for A Year of Core Words
- Video of the Week: AAC in Minutes
- Growing AAC Professionals: ALS Communication and Assistive Technology Learning Lab
- Throwback Thursday: Preschool Children with AAC Needs
- Video of the Week: Writing AAC Goals
This post was written by Carole Zangari