Teach Me Tuesday: The Grid
This week in Teach Me Tuesday we’re learning more about The Grid 2 AAC Software. Here are the learning resources we’ll be using.
- Download a 60-day free trial of The Grid 2
- Overview of the Grid Page Sets
- Download The Grid 2 Manual and Training Cards
- Creating User Files
- Editing the Speech Output Settings
- Changing the Text on a Cell/Button
- Changing the Pictures on a Cell/Button
- Changing the Spoken Message/Sound on a Cell/Button
- Linking Pages with Jump Cells
- Move Pages within Grid
- The Grid Player Manual (app)
If you know of other applicable resources, please add them in a comment below. See you next time!
Filed under: PrAACtical Thinking
This post was written by Carole Zangari