Published on July 26th, 2013 | by Robin Parker0
Friday Fun: 8 AAC Learning Activities that are Fast & Free
Get ready to increase your AAC knowledge in a fun and fast way. Read, watch, share, & learn:
- Learn about Ablenet’s updated AAC app: Sounding Board- Bigger and Better.
- Read past AAC Newsletters: Augmentative Communication, Augmentative Communication News (ACN).
- Check out Talk About Food app and enter to win it.
- Learn about Literacy and AAC by checking out Jane Farrall’s blog or 101 Ideas for Literacy & AAC.
- Watch a recorded Ablenet webinar on a variety of PrAACtical AAC topics presented by AAC leaders.
- Read Think Inclusive’s– 7 Ways to Use a Sequential Message AAC Device in the Inclusive (or any ) Classroom
- Join an active AAC friendly facebook group such as Speak For Yourself, Raising and Teaching Individuals with Severe Disabilities, Proloquo2go Professionals, or any other you know of.
- Learn about AAC (and other) strategies to help prevent wandering: Big Red Safety Tool Kit, Social Stories