AAC Posts from PrAACtical Week # 37: September, 2017
There are busy weeks and there are stressful weeks, and then there are stressful-and-busy weeks. Hurricane Irma took up much of our time and energy this week, and the impending storm made me really grateful that WordPress allows advance scheduling of blog posts. By the time you’re reading this, the power may be out at PrAACtical AAC Central.
Either way, you can still look over the posts from this week.
Wednesday – Video of the Week: Real Life AAC
Thursday – Emergency Preparedness for the AAC Family
If that’s too much storm-related reading for you, try these posts instead.
- AAC Therapy: When the Lesson Plan Fails
- From Activity-based AAC to Robust Language: Part 1
- From Activity-based AAC to Robust Language: Part 2
- Supporting Language Growth in AAC Learners: Part 1
- Supporting Language Growth in AAC Learners: Part 2
Hoping we all have a calmer, less stressful week in the days to come.
Filed under: Featured Posts
Tagged With: summary post
This post was written by Carole Zangari